Saturday, May 20, 2006

Maid Cafes...






There's a maid cafe opened in Thailand... (see lower picture) but if you compare the costumes to one of the 30 maid cafes in Tokyo’s Akihabara district (see middle picture) they're a bit dull :o(

I'm guessing the cafe has an anime/manga theme too...otherwise it's just...well...maids!

What makes an anime maid different to dressing up in a normal maids uniform? I'd love to cosplay as an anime maid, or work in an anime cafe in London, employ meeee *^_^*

Anyone know where i can buy a maids/anime maid uniform...camden maybe...i should learn how to make my own clothes...

Not sure about this kneeling down and spoon feeding the customer bit (kawai?)...and some cafes they offer ear cleaning services?!!

Why do I think dressing up as a maid would be fun? The anime 'He is my master' i guess:
http://www.gosyujinsama.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Anne Throp'ist said...

bonjour! an anime blog eh...intruiging...

as for the maids uniform- black rose in camden? might be a bit pricey tho

ebay? :D

10:55 am  
Blogger lostprofit said...

Hehe....Hey, I'm a guy, and I'd love to work in a maid cafe anywhere! I think you're right, it'd be great fun.

8:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home